2021 KERRI CASTELLINI WOMEN’S LEADERSHIP SCHOLARSHIP
Educated in the DMV area, trusts and estates attorney Kerri Castellini has exhibited her leadership skills since she began law school. After graduating cum laude from Loyola University as an English and Political Science major, she went on to law school at the Catholic University Columbus School of Law. In addition to working on estate and trust administration, estate planning, and guardianships, Ms. Castellini serves as a Board Member for the Women’s Bar Association of the District of Columbia.
Throughout the history of our nation, women have proven that they have the leadership skills to succeed despite the obstacles that have traditionally stood in the way. As a female leader in the legal field, Ms. Castellini has demonstrated that with hard work and education, women can accomplish great things for their community. Thus, she is glad to sponsor the Kerri Castellini Women’s Leadership Scholarship. The winner will earn a $1,000 scholarship to go toward her educational pursuits to help her become a strong and accomplished leader in her community.
To be eligible for this scholarship:
- The applicant must be a female or female-identifying student pursuing post-secondary education.
- Qualifying degrees include associate’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees, graduate degrees, business school degrees, medical degrees, or law degrees offered by accredited U.S. institutions.
- Incoming first-year college students are also eligible to apply if they possess a valid GED or high school diploma.
- Candidates must exhibit strong leadership skills, as demonstrated by past and present educational, professional, and volunteer experiences. All applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA, as indicated by an official academic transcript. Applications without this information will not be considered.
- Current resume,
- Unofficial transcript,
- Candidates should also submit a 500-1000 word essay that describes an ideal woman leader in the 21st century. How do you believe that you exemplify this role in your daily life and career aspirations?
If you are interested in applying for this scholarship, you must submit your completed application on or before December 31, 2021. All materials (essay, transcripts, and resume) must be submitted in one email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions documents must be submitted as attachments, preferably in PDF.
Scholarship application emails must have a subject line that reads: “Applicant’s First and Last Name – Women’s Leadership Scholarship”.
Thank you for your interest in the 2021 Women’s Leadership Scholarship!